Canadiens vs. Canucks Gameday LIVE CHAT Open Thread
This is the OPEN thread for the Canadiens at Canucks gameday!
Stop by and leave some comments.
Remember if you make 100 posts (IN any amount of time) on our forums we'll ship you a Canucks hat from our team store!
Puck Drop is at 7 Pacific and you can catch the action on Hockey Night in Canada.
- MON are 2-7 in their last 9 overall.
- Under is 28-11-3 in MON last 42 Sat. games.
- Over is 5-1-2 in VAN last 8 Sat. games.
- VAN are 11-3 in their last 14 Sat. games.
- VAN are 105-49 in their last 154 home games.
|Head to Head:
- MON are 1-8 in the last 9 meetings in Vancouver.
- MON are 4-12-1 in the last 17 meetings.
Montreal at Vancouver
|Mar 10-10:00 PM ET
||26-32-10 (14-17-2 V)
||42-18-8 (20-8-4 H)
Matchup | Preview
MY PREDICTION: Canucks 5, Canadiens 3
I know Kassian has already fought Staubitz but is anyone on the Canucks going to make P.K. Subban think twice when he goes to get the puck in the corner? The guy is running around completely free out there.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by