Mike Williams won't be missed
5 Reasons Off The Top of my HEAD why Mike Williams won't be missed
1. 2011 Production: 10 games played 18 receptions 236 and 1 TD...yes folks that reads 1
2. These guys all have MORE upside: Ben Obomanu, Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin, Deon Butler, Ricardo Lockette
3. He doesn't get seperation, so whats the point. He's a below average WR
4. T-Jack doesn't trust him to get open, so he's a 3rd or 4th option whenever he's in there
5. More touches on the horizon now for Zach Miller, Cam Morrah, and Anthony McCoy
Totally agree. Last year he was a suprise option mainly because most teams knew he was washed up already, now that he's getting coverage, he's going back to the Mike Williams of the Detroit Lions era. His production will not be missed at all, especially now the Golden has decided to play!
I actually disagree, heavily. He creates mis-matches. Often times the opposing team will have to put there tallest corner on Williams leaving a healthy Rice or Tate to work on the "weaker" corner. I think his presence on the feld will be missed.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by