Top 50 #Canucks friends to follow on Twitter
Every day this week NWSB has been posting 10 of the top 50 follows in #Canucks nation in no particular order. It kept me busy too. I almost had not time to fire out my Canucks All Access for the week.
But that is up to.
Notice someone important (like yourself?) not on the list?
Add your honourable mentions in the comments section and they might just make the cut for a follow-up post.
Monday: Must-follows from the mainstream media.
Tuesday: Must-follows from the mainstream media and blogs.
Wednesday: Must-follows from the big, bad, #Canucks blogosphere.
Thursday: Must-follows from the blog contributors themselves.
Today’s list covers more of the top contributors from around the #Canucks blogosphere.
10. For Canucks commentary and updates on the wonderful Five Hole for Food project follow this excellent human being and Canucks fan.
— Richard Loat (@mozy19) March 30, 2012
9. For Canucks commentary and blog posts follow Mitch from NWSB offering you another perspective from a die hard Nucks fan in Van City.
So, these refs are bad, right?
— Mitch(@Mitch_SBMedia) September 25, 2012
8. For Canucks commentary, blog posts, and protection from the crazy conspiracy theories bouncing around the NHL follow this dedicated Canucks fan.
Watching the Canucks on a 5-on-3 is easily the most frustrating part of being a Canucks fan.
— Cam Davie (@tinfoiltuque) March 29, 2012
7. For Canucks commentary and post-game recaps of everything to love and hate in land of the Canucks follow another brother from another mother at NWSB.
Next week the #Canucks will buy everyone ice cream as long as they promise to be on their best behaviour
— Richard Hodges (@prfctsoundforvr) March 28, 2012
6. For Canucks commentary, game previews and blogs keeping you up to date with all the Canucks’ birthdays follow my blogging brethren here at NWSB.
— Josh Hall (@vancan19) March 29, 2012
5. For Canucks content and blogs covering all aspects of the NHL follow this multi-site contributor and local fan.
The helmets & gloves left after a scrum at the net was just called a “yard sale of equipment” by @rayferrarotsn. That’s why he’s the best.
— Daniel Wagner (@ADanielWagner) March 30, 2012
4. For Canucks commentary and blogs covering the team from a Victoria, BC perspective follow this newcomer to the blogging community.
Smart move by Henrik to give away the puck there. Reminds me of game 4 of the Western Conference Final #Canucks
— Brian Beitz (@oldjohnnycanuck) March 29, 2012
3. For more Vancouver Island fan perspective follow this Canucks fan and fellow Victoria resident.
— Tyler Daniel Rowe (@TylerDanielRowe) March 15, 2012
2. For Canucks commentary, blog posts and hockey humour follow this newcomer to the blogging community.
PJ Stock channels SNL’s Nick Fehn: It’s just… you can’t… it’s just… you want the beard and… I’m just saying, this is the NHL and… you can’t!
— Aidan B (@aidanbc) March 25, 2012
1. For Canucks content and blogs from a pair of fans follow these Delta, BC based bloggers with an affinity for playoff beards.
Canucks have just released more tickets for tonights game, is code for “we aren’t actually selling out games anymore”. #keepthestreakalive
— BrowntoBure (@BrowntoBure) March 30, 2012
There you have it Canucks fans, 50 of the finest mainstream writers, broadcasters, bloggers and social media specialists who live and breathe Canucks hockey.
The year’s playoff push promises to be another thrilling ride, so enjoy all the content and be sure to carry over the conversation on Twitter as the #Canucks community marches on towards another spring full of playoff hockey.