Tweet This! Part 2
The Top 50 #Canucks friends to follow on Twitter – every day this week NWSB will post 10 of the top 50 follows in #Canucks nation in no particular order.
Notice someone important (like yourself?) not on the list?
Add your honourable mentions in the comments section and they might just make the cut for a follow-up post.
Monday: Must-follows from the mainstream media.
Wednesday: Must-follows from the big, bad, #Canucks blogosphere.
Thursday: Must-follows from the blog contributors themselves.
Friday: Must-follows from the MORE Blog Top contributors.
As the final games of the regular season fade away the Canucks bandwagon has begun to fill in anticipation of another epic Stanley Cup playoff run.
Monday’s opening post focussed on 10 worthy follows from the mainstream media.
Today’s 10 covers more of the MSM and a couple of cross-over blogs.
The rest of the basement-dwelling beauties that make up the #Canucks blogosphere will have their day in the sun tomorrow.
No hard feelings to those I’ve missed. The honourable mentions have a weekend roundup to look forward to.
39. For team updates, stats, insight and more follow this Canucks TV personality and play-by-play provider.
— Joey Kenward (@kenwardskorner) March 18, 2012
38. For updates regarding the Canucks and news from around the NHL follow another Vancouver radio resource.
5 games is what I expected for Keith based on his disciplinary history. It was never going to be more than the 7 reg. season games remaining
— Brendan Batchelor (@Batchelor1040) March 23, 2012
37. For opinions, insight, rants and raves follow the Team 1040’s midday man on Vancouver radio.
For all those lamenting low scoring Canucks games: Canucks have scored 35 in last 17 games. and only 8 wins.. AV isn’t doing this on purpose
— Blake Price (@blakeprice1040) March 27, 2012
36. For Canucks updates and insight follow the former Canucks TV host who was a little easier on the eyes. No offence, Joey.
Don’t be surprised to see Weise draw in for Malhotra tonight. Weise-Lapierre-Kassian would be the toughest 4th line the Canucks have dressed
— Kristin Reid (@reidder) March 14, 2012
35. For more opinions, insight, rant and raves follow the other half of Team 1040’s midway show. Tweet him and tell him he’s wrong about something.
Tell Me I’m Wrong goes at 11 a.m. PT today because we’re at the rink. Get your submissions in early. Thanks.
— Matthew Sekeres (@mattsekeres) March 26, 2012
34. For goaltending insight and analysis follow NHL.com’s man covering the Canucks.
— Kevin Woodley (@KevinisInGoal) March 27, 2012
33. For Canucks news updates, insight, quotes and more follow 24 hours Vancouver’s man in the mix.
“It was exactly what we expected, a hard-fought game, two teams battling really hard for every available inch on the ice” – AV
— Hosea Cheung (@hosea24hours) March 27, 2012
32. For laid-back Canucks comedy, commentary and more follow the infamous puppet at 24 hours Vancouver.
My only complaint with Raymond this week is he spits like a demonic Pez dispenser. Other than that he’s been just fine.
— Guts McTavish (@gutsmctavish24) March 25, 2012
31. For posts from a number of bloggers making it big in the mainstream media follow The Province’s dedicated Canucks blog boasting a number of contributors.
Local Restaurant Unveils New Canucks Themed Sandwiches Just in Time for the Playoffs bit.ly/HdumHI
— The Legion of Blog (@LegionofBlog) March 27, 2012
30. For more mainstream blogging greatness follow The Vancouver Sun’s dedicated Canucks blog consisting of several more new-media folk.
Godwin’s Sister’s Law: As a discussion about the Sedins grows longer, the probability of someone calling them “sisters” approaches 1.
— Pass it to Bulis (@passittobulis) March 22, 2012
If you are a blogger or big time #Canucks fan who fancies themself a voice of authority within the world of Canucks hockey, leave a comment below or send us a Tweet to get yourself on the list later this week. And be sure to give a reason for the follow, what makes you stand out?
— Northwest SportsBeat (@NWSportsBeat) March 27, 2012