Push the button!
Vancouver Canucks fans it IS time to panic!
Over the past few weeks, the dissatisfaction with this (still SECOND PLACED TEAM!) has reached epidemic proportions. Never mind the fact that so many teams (each of the past five champions by the way) has gone through similar poor spells late in the season.
You know for sure that Alain Vigneault and Mike Gillis have lost their minds, and now is very much the time to panic and nobody is going to keep you from your opinions, your conspiracy theories, and your damn fine tinfoil helmet!!
At last, ten signs that your paranoia is real and justified:
1. You are jealous of the Toronto Maple Leafs, because at least everyone there agrees they have no chance this year.
2. You find yourself, late at night after the game, hunched over in a corner rocking yourself back and forth in your retro Cloutier jersey muttering, “Well, he was wasn’t that bad….better than Lou, right?!”
3. You find yourself almost forgiving Brad Marchand, because at least he was tough and showed it.
4. You’re ready to take back Iron Mike Keenan as your coach, let AV win games somewhere else…dammit!
5. You are contemplating changing your allegiance to the Chicago Blackhawks and frequently are heard to comment that “That little Patty Kane is a fine boy!”
7. You finally drank the Tony Gallagher Kool-Aid.
8. Your logic…”Well Nashville is getting Radulov back from the KHL because he’s still ‘under contract’…Jan Bulis is also in the KHL right now, so do we still have him ‘under contract’ too?!”
9. You are ready to exchange Mike Gillis for Brian Burke once more.
10. You have also finally added Tony Gallagher to your Twitter feeds.
Click here to view the next Canucks matchup.
Well readers would love to hear your take on this. Feel free to leave your comments below.