We Are All Tweetererers
Notice someone important (like yourself?) not on the list?
Add your honourable mentions in the comments section and they might just make the cut for a follow-up post.
Monday: Must-follows from the mainstream media.
Tuesday: Must-follows from the mainstream media and blogs.
Wednesday: Must-follows from the big, bad, #Canucks blogosphere.
Friday: Must-follows from the MORE Blog Top contributors.
Today’s list covers some of the top contributors at the blogs mentioned yesterday. Since there are so many bloggers crushing their keyboards regarding the Canucks, today’s ten will aim to embody the diversity coming from all corners of #Canucks nation.
As you know, there are a myriad of online mediums covering the team, leave me a note in the comments or mention us on Twitter and you’ll be added later this week.
Here’s Version 4.0 of our Canucks Tweet list.
I hope you enjoy.
19. For a master meme-maker and blogger follow this fantastically funny Canucks fan.
18. For blog posts, hockey wit, and intelligent insight follow this hockey writer and multi-site contributor.
17. For fancy stats, narrative busting, and intelligent hockey insight follow this blogger who’s never played the game, but knows it better than most that have.
16. For fancy stats, funny posts and others Canucks content follow this fan and writer offering an east coast perspective.
15. For Canucks related tweets from the perspective of a female Canucks fan in the city, follow this hilarious hockey buff.
14. For contemporary hockey songs and Canucks content with the occasional religious perspective follow this faithful Canucks fan.
13. For Canucks commentary from the perspective of a Canucks fan who truly appreciates Chris Higgins’ workout regimen, follow this #Canucks regular.
12. For the gamblers insight for every Canucks game follow this fantasy sports fanatic.
11. For Canucks commentary and blogs posts with some Vancouver Island flavour, follow this fan with an affinity for music, especially metal.
10. For blog posts and Canucks commentary follow this fan stuck in the big apple. Can you imagine being reminded about 1994 every day?
There’s more to come tomorrow as we continue to break down the best of the blogosphere with ten more talented contributors.